More than 800 practice exam questions―fully updated for the 2022 versions of the exams
Filled with hands-on exercises with accompanying videos, and with hundreds of practice questions including performance-based types, CompTIA A+™ Certification Study Guide, Eleventh Edition (Exams 220-1101 & 220-1102) covers what you need to know―and shows you how to prepare―for these challenging exams.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for the exams
- Exam Readiness Checklists―you’re ready for the exams when you’ve mastered all the objectives on the lists
- Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exams
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exams
Covers all the exam topics, including: Operational Procedures • Planning and Professionalism • Operating System Fundamentals • Upgrading, Installing, and Configuring Operating Systems • Disk, File, and Application Management • Operating System Troubleshooting and Maintenance • Client-Side Virtualization • Motherboards and Processors • Memory, Adapters, and Storage • Power Supplies, Display Devices, and Peripherals • Installing and Upgrading PC Components • PC Hardware Troubleshooting and Maintenance • Using and Supporting Printers • Configuring and Using Laptops • Supporting Mobile Devices • Network Basics • Installing a SOHO Network • Internet, Cloud, and Remote Access • Troubleshooting Networks • Physical Security and User Authentication • Protecting and Managing Data • Defending Against Malware and Social Engineering • Scripting