Since the Nobel Prize for the discovery of graphene was presented in 2010, graphene has been frequently leveraged for different applications. Owing to the strategic importance of elastomer-based products in different segments, graphene and its derivatives are often added to different elastomers to improve their properties. Graphene-Rubber Nanocomposites: Fundamentals to Applications provides a comprehensive and innovative account of graphene-rubber composites.
- Provides up-to-date information and research on graphene-rubber nanocomposites
- Presents a detailed account of the different niche applications ranging from sensors, flexible electronics to thermal, and EMI shielding materials
- Offers a comprehensive know-how on the structure-property relationship of graphene-rubber nanocomposites
- Covers the characterization of graphene-based elastomeric composition
- Delivers a comprehensive understanding of the structure of the graphene, including its chemical modification for usage in elastomer composites
This book will be a valuable resource for graduate-level students, researchers, and professionals working in the fields of materials science, polymer science, nanoscience and technology, rubber technology, chemical engineering, and composite materials.