This "patient-oriented" book was written as a meeting ground for practicing clinicians, allied health professionals, and clinical researchers to provide a practical guide for the contemporary assessment and management of patients with heart failure and cardiomyopathy. It revolves around broad patient scenarios to elegantly (or expertly) guide diagnostic and management strategies. Combining the talents of over one-hundred experts in the field, the book also endeavors to challenge the reader with areas of current controversies and opportunities for clinical investigation with the goals of both orienting clinicians and stimulating their research passions.
- Provides practical guidance based on real-life heart failure scenarios
- Discusses both acute and chronic care patient-oriented scenarios
- Covers up-to-date and novel concepts in heart failure
- Features the perspectives of current debates and controversies in heart failure
- Highlights the opportunities for research in this field