سال انتشار: 1997
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: epub، پی دی اف تبدیل شده از ایپاب
حجم فایل: 3MB
ناشر: Random House
Revised Edition. A New, Completely Revised Edition of the Classic Guide to Better Skiing
Have you been searching for a way to overcome your fear, trust your instincts, and ski to your greatest potential? Inner Skiing will help you do all this and more. In this newly updated edition of the skiing classic, W. Timothy Gallwey and Robert Kriegel offer advice on and examples of how to gain the "inner" self-confidence needed to ski well and have fun on the slopes.
Inner Skiing will help you:
- Focus on each step of a particular technique (like the parallel turn), then put it all together so that the motion seems effortless
- Analyze your fears to distinguish between healthy fear and unnecessary fear that you can overcome
- Achieve "breakthrough" runs in which you experience natural and coordinatedmovements
- Move to the next level in your skiing ability and feel in control
- Gallwey and Kriegel are two of the leading innovators in sports, and this new edition refines the techniques they have perfected over their long careers. Their easy-to-follow examples and anecdotes will help skiers of all abilities--from beginner to expert.
- Inner Skiing will change the way you ski.