Interoperative Monitoring, Volume 186 provides a concise overview of advances in interoperative monitoring targeted for clinical neurologists. It identifies techniques (EEG, ECoG, EMG, etc.), optimal anesthesia for use, safety issues to be considered, and then discusses advances as they relate to intracranial, spinal, peripheral nerve and vascular surgery. Best practices and case studies are included for all chapters as well as surgical microscope views, illustrations, and medical imaging.
- Identifies the best techniques for specific surgeries with details that include case studies
- Covers intracranial, spinal, peripheral nerve and vascular surgeries
- Specifies optimal anesthesia for use
- Addresses safety issues to be considered
- Utilizes surgical microscope views, illustrations and medical imaging