سال انتشار: 2020
تعداد صفحات: 706
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 74MB
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today’s cath lab, look no farther than Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Provides clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications for every procedure you’ll encounter – including coverage of new techniques and technologies that affect virtually all aspects of familiar procedures.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques for vascular closure and expansion of large-bore access procedures, including TAVR, ECMO, mitraclip, and TMVR.
- Features a new chapter on intracardiac echocardiography and intraprocedural imaging.
- Discusses key topics such as intra-procedural imaging, management of complications with algorithms that expedite the approach to these patients, adjunctive hemodynamic support, and maintaining quality in the laboratory.
- Incorporates an increased emphasis on indications and contraindications for procedures in the context of a multidisciplinary heart team approach.
- Includes numerous clear illustrations to enhance your understanding of the material, as well as videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab.