This book is designed as a complete guide to manufacturing, installation, inspection, testing and commissioning of process plant piping. It provides exhaustive coverage of the entire piping spool fabrication, including receiving material inspection at site, material traceability, installation of spools at site, inspection, testing and pre-commissioning activities. In nutshell, it serves as a complete guide to piping fabrication and erection. In addition, typical formats for use in piping fabrication for effective implementation of QA/QC requirements, inspection and test plans, and typical procedures for all types of testing are included.
- Provides an overview of development of piping documentation in process plant design with number of illustrations
- Gives exposure to various codes used in piping and pipelines with its jurisdiction
- Quick reference guide to various applicable section of ASME B 31.3 provided
- Coverage of entire construction contractors' scope of work with regard to plant piping
- Written with special emphasis on practical aspects of construction and final documentation of plant piping for later modifications/investigations
This book is aimed at mechanical, structural, plant and process engineers/professionals, and piping engineers.