Encyclopedic, definitive, and state-of-the-art in the field of vascular disease and its medical, surgical, and interventional management, Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy offers authoritative guidance from the most respected and innovative global thought leaders and clinical and basic science experts of our time. The thoroughly revised 10th Edition, published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery and authored by multidisciplinary and international contributors, is an outstanding reference for vascular surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, interventional radiologists and cardiologists, and their trainees who depend upon Rutherford’s in their practice. Under the expert editorial guidance of Drs. Anton N. Sidawy and Bruce A. Perler, it is quite simply the most complete and most reliable resource available on the art and science of circulatory diseases.
- Incorporates fundamental vascular biology, diagnostic techniques, and decision making as well as medical, endovascular, and surgical treatment of vascular disease.
- Features numerous concise and comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms vital to patient evaluation and management.
- Covers all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Employs a full-color layout, images and online videos, so readers can view clinical and physical findings and operative techniques more vividly.
- Contains fully updated and more concise chapters with a focused format and summary for each that provides a quick access to key information—ideal for consultation as well as daily practice.
- Includes expanded coverage of the business of vascular surgery, including a new section on the use of technology platforms and social media, and new chapters on telemedicine, the development and operation of outpatient dialysis centers and multispecialty cardiovascular centers, vascular information on the internet, and much more.
- Provides new content on key topics such as endovascular treatment of complex aortic disease, acute vascular occlusion in the pediatric population, outpatient vascular care, and anatomic surgical exposures for open surgical reconstructions.