سال انتشار: 2021
تعداد صفحات: 310
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 42MB
ناشر: CRC Press
This book addresses the need to understand the development, use, construction, and operation of smart microgrids (SMG). Covering selected major operations of SMG like dynamic energy management, demand response, and demand dispatch, it describes the design and operational challenges of different microgrids and provides feasible solutions for systems. Smart Micro Grid presents communication technologies and governing standards used in developing communication networks for realizing various smart services and applications in microgrids. An architecture facilitating bidirectional communication for smart distribution/microgrid is brought out covering aspects of its design, development and validation. The book is aimed at graduate, research students and professionals in power, power systems, and power electronics.
• Covers a broad overview of the benefits, the design and operation requirements, standards and communication requirements for deploying microgrids in distribution systems.
• Explores issues related to planning, expansion, operation, type of microgrids, interaction among microgrid and distribution networks, demand response, and the technical requirements for the communication network.
• Discusses current standards and common practices to develop and operate microgrids.
• Describes technical issues and requirements for operating microgrids.
• Illustrates smart communication architecture and protocols.