Get a leg up in your medical-surgical nursing class and on the Next-Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Examination! With chapters corresponding to those in the Lewis's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 12th Edition textbook, this study guide provides the review and practice you need to master the nurse’s role in medical-surgical care. Questions reflect the most current NCLEX Exam test plan and include multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, prioritization, delegation, and alternate item formats, along with new NGN-style case studies and questions. To reinforce your understanding, answers to all questions are included in the back of the book.
- Wide variety of clinically relevant exercises includes NCLEX® Examination–style items consisting of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and prioritization and delegation questions.
- Case studies for dozens of diseases and disorders allow you to develop clinical judgment skills.
- Alternate item format questions familiarize you with the types of questions seen on the NCLEX Exam.
- Answers to all questions are included in the back of the book, providing immediate feedback.
- Attractive full-color design makes learning easier.
- NEW! Updated content throughout corresponds to the updates in the Lewis's Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition textbook.
- NEW! Next-Generation NCLEX® Examination (NGN)–style case studies and question types help you review and practice for the NGN.